2020 Pasadena City Golf Championship
The Pasadena City Golf Championship Organizing Committee (“The Committee”) is committed to conducting the 2020 Pasadena City Golf Championship as safely as we can given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The Committee will be providing all participants a complete list of policies and procedures prior to the Championship. Participants should expect to receive these policies and procedures approximately 14 days prior to the Championship.
All contestants that participate in the Championship must self-screen before coming to Brookside for any of the signs or symptoms possible with COVID-19. If an individual does not feel well, they must stay home and take the proper precautions. If this is the case, players will be given a full refund during the time that these policies are in affect. If you are sick, please stay home.
The following are a few guidelines for this year’s Championship. The Committee has created these to keep golf safe by following guidelines set by the California Governor and local and national agencies. As such, The Committee will be implementing the below guidelines until such time that The Committee deems it safe to modify them.
Arrival and departure
- All Participants will check-in at the Brookside Starter’s Office.
- Participants are required to wear face covering in common areas including the clubhouse, driving range, practice greens and all patios.
- Participants will not be allowed to congregate before or after the round.
- Participants will be asked to leave after the completion of their round.
- Congregating in parking lots will be prohibited.
- The Committee asks that regardless of their position on the golf course, that players maintain six (6) feet of distance between themselves and other players. This includes when they are preparing for a shot, walking down the fairway/rough, on the teeing ground, on the putting green, and all other locations.
- Caddies and spectators are prohibited.
- All players must refrain from touching their fellow competitors, including shaking hands prior to, and following the round.
- Players must not touch, handle, or share each other’s equipment.
- Single rider carts will be permitted based on availability. ADA carts will be reserved at all times for first priority.